Following the withdrawal of the Summerhill Stud draft from the 2014 Emperor’s Palace Ready To Run Sale due to be held at the TBA Sales Complex on Sunday 2 November, Bloodstock South Africa has agreed to re-open entries for the Sale and, therefore, qualify for the 2015 Ready To Run Cup worth an estimated R2 million in prize money based on current numbers.
This opportunity is expected to have great appeal to owners and trainers of previously purchased two year olds currently in training that might be forward enough to be considered for entry to the Sale. Please note the following:
· Closing date for entries: Tuesday 7 October
· Late entries will be catalogued in a Supplementary Catalogue
· No restrictions are placed on which Sale the horse was acquired from
· Video of gallop to be supplied no later than Tuesday 21 October
· Acceptance onto the Sale subject to the TBA’s standard inspection criteria
For all further enquiries, please contact Sales Manager, Caroline Simpson, or CEO, Kevin Woolward.