Home » Racing & Sport » Opinion » East Cape Awards – No Answer

East Cape Awards – No Answer

No accountability - how long can it last?

Our lead editorial in last week’s SP Digest (2489) regarding a bizarre omission of a smart 2yo from the nominee list for the East Cape Awards, which will be held on Saturday evening, has elicited no form of explanation from the powers-that-be to either the racing public or the aggrieved owners and breeders.

Read the story here

It’s sad that stonewalling and denial is a communication policy adopted by certain industry leaders – who have the industry to thank for their livelihood.

Maybe the Public Protector Adv Busisiwe Mkhwebane will have more luck when she conducts her public hearings commencing on Tuesday, 4 September 2018.

The bubble has to burst sometime.

Read more snippets – click on the image below

Have Your Say

Comments Policy
The Sporting Post encourages everyone to feel free to comment in the spirit of enlightening the topic being discussed, to add opinions or correct errors. All posts are accepted on the condition that The Sporting Post can at any time alter, correct or remove comments, either partially or entirely.

All posters are required to post under their real and verified names, you can adjust your display name on your account page or to send corrections privately to the Editor. The Sporting Post will not publish comments submitted anonymously or under pseudonyms.

The views of any individuals that are published are NOT necessarily the views of The Sporting Post.

2 comments on “East Cape Awards – No Answer

  1. Shaheen Shaw says:

    il Duce!

  2. James George says:

    Silence is golden
    But my eyes still see

Leave a Comment

‹ Previous

This Is Going To Get The Purists Spitting Mad!

Next ›

Hollywood’s Runner Quartet Chance Today

Popular Posts