Following their recent eye-catching performances, five horses-in-training have been added to the Autumn Sale catalogue through the Wild Card system.
They will go through the ring on 19 November.
– A recent second in the Italian St. Leger (Gr3) behind the very consistent O’JUKE, VALAJANI is lot 160. Trained by the German handler Markus Klug, he has a rating of 98, he also was placed second and third at Listed level in Germany earlier in the season. This son of Jukebox Jury is out of a half-sister to triple Group winner VANJURA.
– Trained by Dominique Bressou, ENZO D’AIRY is lot 179. He has progressed with every run over hurdles, and this four-year-old AQPS most recently finished third in the Prix Oeneas on his debut at Auteuil last weekend, his fifth run.
– Most recently second in the Prix Triquerville Chase (L) at Auteuil where he was only beaten by his stablemate BLASIMON, the Papot Family’s ROYALE PAGAILLE is lot 187. Trained by François Nicolle, this four-year-old gelding opened his account over hurdles at Pau at the beginning of the year. A son of Blue Bresil, he is out of Listed winner and Group placed ROYALE CAZOUMAILLE, that has already produced the talented ROYAL ASTARANIA, the winner of the Prix Murat (Gr.2).
– The winner of the Prix The Fellow (G3), CAT TIGER will be offered from Dominique Bressou’s stable as lot 190. This very progressive four-year-old gelding also finished third in both the Prix La Perichole and the Prix Orcada (Group 3s) over fences at Auteuil this season and most recently took fourth in the Prix Maurice Gillois (Gr1) at his first attempt at this level. A son of Diamond Boy, this other Papot Family representative is out of a half-sister to the ill-fated VISION D’ETAT.
– Offered by Fabrice Foucher, ECRIN DE CHABA carries lot 203. On the upgrade, this four-year-old AQPS gelding most recently finished second over 2,700 metres. Very lightly raced, he has been placed three times from four starts including when winning over 2,950 metres.