Unprecedented support from breeders across Australasia has led to Magic Millions assembling a star studded catalogue for the 2020 Gold Coast Yearling Sale.
A mouth watering line up of 1,065 lots has been confirmed by vendors for the first five days of the auction including a record equalling 888 lots to be offered across Book 1 of the sale from Wednesday 8 January.
“Again for 2020 breeders have supported the sale with unparalleled enthusiasm and support,” Magic Millions Managing Director Barry Bowditch said. “The depth and quality of this catalogue will present buyers with a lineup of Australasia’s best yearlings like no other sale.”
“This sale is number one for producing the life changing champions. At this sale we have sold the likes of Winx ($26.4m earned), Redzel ($16m), Yes Yes Yes ($7.1m), Sunlight ($6.5m) and Pierata ($5.6m).”
“The returns for investors in the Australian racing industry have never been stronger and this sale is where buyers are securing the horses who are sweeping the biggest prizes,” Bowditch added.
Books 1 and 2 of the 2020 Gold Coast Yearling Sale feature the progeny of 97 individual stallions including a record 29 first season sires.
To view the catalogue for the 2020 Gold Coast Yearling Sale online click here or download it on iPad via the Equineline Sales Catalog App. Printed copies of the catalogue will be available for distribution from November 25.
2020 Gold Coast Yearling Sale Schedule
Wednesday 8 January
- Gold Coast Yearling Sale – Book 1 (Day 1: Lots 1-262)
Thursday 9 January
- Gold Coast Yearling Sale – Book 1 (Day 2: Lots 263-524)
Friday 10 January
- Gold Coast Yearling Sale – Book 1 (Day 3: Lots 525-786)
Saturday 11 January
- The Star Gold Coast Magic Millions Raceday
- Gold Coast Yearling Sale – Book 1 (Day 4: Lots 787-888)
Sunday 12 January
- Gold Coast Yearling Sale – Book 2 (Day 5: Lots 889-1065)
(Inspections from 8am Friday 11 January)
Tuesday 14 January
- Gold Coast Yearling Sale – Book 3 (Day 6) – catalogue available December