Home » Racing & Sport » Big Weekend Racecards Online

Big Weekend Racecards Online

Friday and Saturday - a highlight

The Sporting Post L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate Festival racecards are now online.

The prestigious festival, the Royal Ascot of South African racing, will be held at Kenilworth on Friday and Saturday this week.

A R5 million Pick 6 pool is projected for Saturday, with the exotic off in the fourth at 14h45.

Please click on the image below to purchase your cards

The use of pseudonyms is permitted by posters to afford everybody the equal opportunity to inform or express ideas, on condition that the content of any post does not infringe upon any aspect, stated or implied, of the Sporting Post's advertised public comments policy.

It should be expressly noted that the views expressed by posters are not necessarily those of the Sporting Post.

20 comments on “Big Weekend Racecards Online

I’m so worried that Saturday’s QP is going to be a lopsided affair.

I’m hoping that either Do It Again, Rainbow Bridge, One World or Undercover Agent can at least give Vardy a run for his money.

Otherwise, it will be just a stroll for The Big V.

1. karel says:

Risible, indeed.

Monster in law tips ‘Undercover Agent’ however she warns she last tipped the 1949 winner – (way before my time)

‘Top Secret’

LJGA lag jou gat af 😂

Shame, and then what about poor old Hawwaam & Soqrat.

I dread too think what they will be like at the finish line, what’s the word I’m looking for … mmm, visible.

4. Frankie says:

Frankie Zackey…😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you need a good spanking to get on terms,,No mention of Soqrat W M 😂😂😂😂have you taken your meds nutty ?

Cecil, she’s spying on you and you won’t even know it. Maybe Donald Trump has a vacancy for her ?

It must be tough going for you with that type of underfoot conditions

He He William, true 😂

I will happily buy the 1 way ticket to the USA, the other 3 won’t have to club in 😎

7. Luigi Morelli says:

William, Any horses coughing?

8. IAN says:

“The Royal Ascot of south African racing”….??? Thought they were trying to emulate Glorious Goodwood….??

Mr. Morelli, it’s been surprisingly quiet on the coughing front, however, my sauces tell me Mr. Anton Marcus hasn’t had a proper nite’s sleep for the last 5 days due to the presence of his nephew’s horse, Vardy in the Queens Plate.

He has been forced to up his medication to include tranquilizers & sleeping pills.

It must be an awful situation for an Uncle to only be able to be challenging for 5th place…. my thoughts are with him.

Somewhat more perturbing in the invectsacious place odds that Mr. Heffer is offering on the 13/2 shot’s Soqrat & Vardy – 0.933/100 ?

I’m so disappointed in Africa’s biggest betting operator.

11. Pops says:

William,could Vardy end up with a MR of 134 after Saturday?

Pops, I think a 122 -123 AR ( pounds system) should do it. That equates to a 112+10 Vee Moodley hijack = 122 Merit rating

but the NHA have all these supersonic ratings in half kg’s 136, 134, 133, 131 MR’s

13. INNOCENT says:

Nothing will beat Hamwaaw trust me he is a sure ,certain and definitely banker and he will also capture the Sun met best horse in the country at the moment

14. Nico says:

Let me just refresh what i said a few months ago and was told i need to get my head checked up..

Do it again will not win another Grade one

Vardy will be the new talking horse after Hawaam

Tic toc..

15. Michael Jacobs says:

What a great race in the offing. The fact that it is a WFA event, yet more than half the field is being tipped, shows the quality of the field. The horse that i think could run a peak race is Pack Leader. I always fancied this horse but he never stepped up on the big days. However, he has now been gelded, rested for more than a year and has his third run since that rest and gelding. I give him a small each way chance

16. Frankie says:

Frankie Zackey…MJ I’m guessing that it’s about who will run 3rd and 4th if I’m not mistaken…Let’s see who has balls on this panel we have 100k sitting and doing nothing in the petty cash box we thinking of double it…the guys who would like to get involved with a match play bet there’s 100k available on ourside… Soqrat is our choice in the match play… you could either pick DIA RB or Vardy so if anyone who is serious can drop off cash at GG Gaming WSB or Betting World we’ll match bets starting from 10k and up…notify me which bookmaker has your cash and I’ll transfer immediately ,,so the money’s in safe hands… come big mouths let’s see

17. Rian says:

It would be illegal Frankie and you know it, but that’s obviously the way you do things
    Back Hawaam and take your exacta as. Many times as you can with your own money
    WSB/ Betting World would be criminal to allow it
    Will have my bet on Vardy and if he doesn’t win tough
    Cowboys don’t cry

18. Frankie says:

Frankie Zackey…Rian we all know it’s not going to happen but i suppose it’s fine for you that bookmakers rape us everyday before the punter kicks off his day in SA he’s already on the back foot…it’s in black and white the percentage they bet to…One can’t blame the more serious players for betting offshore why take Evens when one can get 14/10 or 15/10 the same horse unless you’ve got the needle to your cash

19. Pops says:

Punter or race horse fan.Punter or race horse fan.
    1972 July handicap.For weeks before race backed unstoppable Mazarin.Told everyone how great Mazarin was.
    In Full Flight cannot do distance.Is a 1600m horse,chaps.Please listen.
    Race is run.In Full Flight wins Mazarin off board.
    Cheered In Full Flight in to Number one box whilst tearing up tickets with the name Mazarin on them. Jolly good show In Full Flight . This horse is real good.
    Race horse fan and punter