Home » Racing & Sport » News » Selections – Durbanville In The Wet Today

Selections – Durbanville In The Wet Today

First due off at 12h50

It’s wet in the Cape but racing is at Durbanville this afternoon on soft ground and will hopefully go ahead as planned.

The National Punter’s Guide has been published – first race is off at 12h05.

Click below to read more

9 comments on “Selections – Durbanville In The Wet Today

My sauces tell me the Durbanville turf track has had the texture of chutney all morning long.

2. Dick Adcock says:

All one race of it, what an absolutely farce, heaven knows how much money was edited* against the wall, not least by the owners who probably have to meet the cost of transporting their horses to a non existent meeting. Officials, jockeys, ground staff, none of them would be employed anywhere else in the world.

Mr. Adcock, I couldn’t agree with you more.

Ridiculous, trying to race when there’s no chance & unsafe and then cancelling/postponing racing when there’s a piss piddle or two.

And I’m not referring to the last Cape meeting.

Sad lot of Officials.

Officially inconsistent.

4. Arthur Talbot says:

Ed I’m flabbergasted that the powers that be even pitched up to race at Durbanville today.We have had extraordinary rain recently and Durbanville does not take kindly to rain.Whoever made the decision to race today is just not competent.Whilst I’m on a bit of a rant can somebody in authority please look at bringing back couplings in the p6 ,even if it is just for the Covid disaster period.The authorities are not putting money into punters pockets they are making it extremely difficult to win the big exotic.Couple up and watch the pot grow

But in the other hand Daryn 😂, oh I miss Naas, Ashwin and Nick, with winning and fighting tips after the game, a lot like racing.

Ons vloek hulle as hulle nie Wil ry nie … Shame, they tried

Scottsville boys, look and learn seems a lot more than 5mm…. No jokes

Ag wat, ons speel more in Gauteng ..

Good Night, winter here in KZN as well CT Rian, bleddie koud, en die krag gaan weer Af 8pm. LoL, I hate Eishk😂m
    They said higher tariffs was gonna fix the problem, Maar hulle het k*k gepraat ( soos altyd )

Good Night Good People. SA racing has been saved –
    MOD Gauteng, HWB KwaZulu, nou moet ons net n plannetjie maak in die Kaap. 🤔

6. Donald Bradshaw says:

On my annual visit to the Cape in Feb. / March next year it looks like I will be able to take a ” legal ” bath after 5 years of sneaking my own bath plug into my accommodation ?

7. Pieta Louw. says:

Cecil,

Wat dink my van die result en tote payout op Lingfield Race 6 vandag? Hulle vat hul commission en gee die punter wat wen sy stake terug-10%……
    Sure, they pay the full dividend as advertised…..they should be ashamed of themselves.

More Pieta

Stem, skaamtelose D😂nners

I like a bit of Whipping Boy, Race 6 today, around 12-1, gave a look. Small Jackpot, 1 st and 2 leg best to go with quite a few, but Race 5 the 9 looks the one.

Have a Good Day 👍🏼

9. Pieta Louw. says:

Wow Cecil, daai perd van jou betaal R6.60 n plek!!….well spotted!
    Ek sien n toekoms vir die apprentice 👍