Home » Racing & Sport » Grappler – Next Time!

Grappler – Next Time!

Ice Eater - another to be with

Hollywoodbets sponsored Dominic Zaki reports back on the Vaal meeting today.

Look out for Dom as he previews the Hollywoodbets Greyville meeting at 08h30 on Wednesday morning.

Please click on the image below to listen to the report back:

7 comments on “Grappler – Next Time!

1. Andrew says:

Thanks Dom,,,i find it so difficult to catch exotics like PA 5th race today yet the payout is so small,,,, smart punters

Andrew Davey
      Tks

2. Max says:

Hi why every expected good run disappoint?

Max Ketshese

3. Gavin bechan says:

Spoken like a true punter dom.. To many hard luck stories..

4. Dom Zaki says:

Hi Andrew ,
    Yes,exotics are never easy to catch but I did think yesterday’s PA paid a respectful R 97. If you look at the results, five of the seven favourites came through barring race 5 and 9 but I think a lot of punters stayed in with Corvette Captain in race 5 and race 9 Nussply and Light live Without . In my opinion it was a fair payout.

Hi Max,
    That’s racing I suppose, it’s not an exact science nor for the faint hearted . We as punters can only tip what we see on black and white. There are so many aspects that can go wrong in a race and let’s not forget that we are dealing with animals at the end of the day, sometimes they do have a off day.

Hi Gav,
    I must be honest I do have a small wager on what I tip and do get frustrated at times .I have got a punter’s temperament and do feel the same pain when the results don’t run according to form.

5. Gavin bechan says:

Dom.. We love the game.. Win or loose we back the next day. Can I tip you a winner. For the cape derby.. I really think if rascallion is allowed to be in front he will out stay them