The National Yearling Sale takes place at TBA Sales Complex, Gosforth Park on 26th and 28 April 2013.
This is South Africa’s largest thoroughbred sale and show cases the offspring of the finest race horses in South Africa. The horses sold here represent the future of horse racing in South Africa.
There are 537 lots being sold this year.
- From 10:00 am on Friday 26th of April: lots 1 to 280 will be sold
- From 10:00 am on Sunday 28 April: lots 281 to 537 will be sold.
- Here is a link to a map of the location of this years sale.
We have compiled some documents below to help potential buyers make the most out of the sale.
Buyers Guide, Supplement and Prices:
Click here to view the sales prices from 2013 sale
National Yearling Sale News:
- 2013 Sales Prices
- Game of the Name – Horse naming and this years National Yearling Sale
- Sibling Stars at Nationals – an exceptionally strong catalogue
- R5 million Incentive – Added Value Stakes Incentive
- Future Champions on Sale
- Master performers
View more information on sales around the country
[schema type=”event” evtype=”SaleEvent” name=”Emperors Palace National Yearling Sale ” description=”The South African National Yearling Sale for thoroughbred race horses.” sdate=”2013-04-26″ edate=”2013-04-28″ street=”TBA Sales Complex, Gosforth Park” country=”ZA” ]