Gr1 winning sprint/miler (MR 116)
- By Australian Champion Sire – REDOUTE’S CHOICE
- out of Champion Sprinter & Horse of the Year – NATIONAL COLOUR (TFR 120 in UK)
- Full brother to 2017 Champion 2yo – MUSTAAQEEM
First crop are foals in 2018
Suitable lines for Rafeef could include
- kin-links to the kin-breeding from Redoute’s Choice, leading to Buckpasser (notably Northern Guest and Lassie Dear, whose descendants are widespread in South African pedigrees), Nijinsky (notably Dancing Champ), Danehill, Caesour.
- Northern Guest and Pathfork are from the same female line as Redoute’s Choice.
- Grandam Rainbow Cake has kin-linked descendants of Gold Bridge, suggesting more duplications of the same – as found in Rough Shod (Sadler’s Wells, Nureyev, Golden Thatch, etc), Denturius (Roland Gardens, Zafonic, Count duBois, Dupont, etc), Vilmorin (Mexico, Harry Hotspur, Zafonic, Count duBois, Dupont, Modern Day), Skymaster (Roland Gardens, Restructure, Imperial Stride).
STUD FEE: R50.000 + VAT live foal