Weather Hits Cape Racing Programme

Please note changes

Cape Racing has advised that 85mm of rain has been recorded at Hollywoodbets Kenilworth since Saturday evening, leaving areas of the track waterlogged.

A further 40mm is forecast for Tuesday, with a downpour expected in the morning.

A decision has thus been made that the race meeting scheduled for Tuesday 9 July is abandoned.

Another 65mm is forecast for Wednesday and Thursday and Cape Racing are aware that this will put their Saturday fixture under pressure as well.

If this fixture cannot be held, they will postpone that card to Monday 15 July.

They will add a meeting on Wednesday 17 July to assist with the lost meetings.

If required, they may make use of both Cape racecourses, depending on rainfall levels and track conditions.

Have Your Say - *Please Use Your Name & Surname

Comments Policy
The Sporting Post encourages readers to comment in the spirit of enlightening the topic being discussed, to add opinions or correct errors. All posts are accepted on the condition that the Sporting Post can at any time alter, correct or remove comments, either partially or entirely.

All posters are required to post under their actual name and surname – no anonymous posts or use of pseudonyms will be accepted. You can adjust your display name on your account page or to send corrections privately to the EditorThe Sporting Post will not publish comments submitted anonymously or under pseudonyms.

Please note that the views that are published are not necessarily those of the Sporting Post.

Notify of
1 Comment
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments



Popular Posts