Our tipsters list of VF-rated Bets
Updated 10.00am on racedays
Vomit Factor is the level of sickness other people feel when a selection gets you through the exotics and theirs didn’t.
Vomit Factor is the level of sickness our tipsters feel when the selection gets beaten.
VF also stands for Value Factor a confidence level combining price with how much of a good thing the selection is.
High VF is best
- Fairview 20th 2: Princess Rebel (1) – VF8
- Turffontein 21st 1: Bold Ransom (7) – VF8
- Durbanville 21st 3: Point Of Sale (3) – VF8
- Scottsville 22nd 7: Just Cruised In (1) – VF8
- Fairview 20th 5: Masterful (2) – VF8
- Turffontein 21st 5: Virginia (5) – VF8
- Durbanville 21st 1: Kilindini (9) – VF8
- Scottsville 22nd 8: Noble Joshua (1) – VF8
- On Leave – Returns 23 September
Meet our tipsters
Magic Tips – aka Pe Te Be(Peter Barker).
Respected form studier and successor to Monty Mariemuthoo at Winning Form.
McMark – aka Mark McGillewie.
The only really sicko punter among our tipsters.
Clockwatcher – aka Steve Furnish.
Speed figures are his game and passion – view Clockwatcher posts