Our tipsters list of VF-rated Bets
Updated 10.00am on racedays
Vomit Factor is the level of sickness other people feel when a selection gets you through the exotics and theirs didn’t.
Vomit Factor is the level of sickness our tipsters feel when the selection gets beaten.
VF also stands for Value Factor a confidence level combining price with how much of a good thing the selection is.
High VF is best.
- Fairview 20th 1:Super Socks(2)-VF7
- Greyville 20th 2:Buckleberrry(2)-VF8
- Kenilworth 21st 4:Sommersonne(2)-VF7
- Turffontein 21st 2:Countess Var(1)-VF7
- Greyville 22nd 6:Illuminate(6)-VF8
- Fairview 20th 5:Arabian Dynasty(3)-VF8
- Greyville 20th 6:Amor Ardiente(5)-VF7
- Kenilworth 21st 2:Shadowing(8)-VF8
- Turffontein 21st 4:Stormborne Thunder(1)-VF8
- Greyville 22nd 4:Benfontein(2)-VF8
- Fairview 20th 4:Bikini Model(11)-VF8
- Greyville 20th 7:Riptide(10)-VF8
- Kenilworth 21st 1:Ready To Rumble(5)-VF8
- Turffontein 21st 3:Gunston(7)-VF8
- Greyville 22nd 7:Summer Day(12)-VF8
Meet our tipsters
Magic Tips – aka Monty Mariemuthoo.
Respected form studier and successor to Magic Lips at Winning Form
McMark – aka Mark McGillewie.
The only really sicko punter among our tipsters.
Clockwatcher – aka Steve Furnish.
Speed figures are his game and passion – view Clockwatcher posts