Equus Champion Miler at 3, 2014
Triple Gr1 winner
- Gr1 Cape Guineas
- Gr1 Cape Derby
- Gr1 Queens Plate
Stakes Placed 2yo’s in his first crop to race, 2018
- The Son of an Emperor, out of a Broodmare of the Year from a Guineas-winning daughter of the leading broodmare sire of all time. At R1million, he sold accordingly.
- His first four sires were all national champions.
- His pedigree carries three strains of Northern Dancer. The scenario is typical of Sadler’s Wells, Nureyev and Lyphard.
- The best 2YO Anton Marcus sat on. Dual Group One Classic winner and Champion Miler at three.
- L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate champion and “X-Factor” racehorse at four.
- Pedigree. Performance. Physical Perfection. No horse in recent history has gone to stud with richer credentials.
Suitable Lines could include
- multiples of Fam 16 female line carriers, remote or otherwise – Noble Chieftain, Jungle Cove, Abadan;
- Crepello, Reliance, Niniski, Averof; Gambut, No Argument, Identify and female descendants, Paraffin and female descendants;
- Brown Ronald; Prince Bio;
- Herbager (widespread); Petition (Persian Wonder, Danzig);
- Buchan; Jubie; etc.
Fee On Application
Top Performing Offspring - Capetown Noir (Local SA only)
|horse||wins (SW)||places (SP)||stakes||AR|
|Bohica 16c||3 (0)||3 (0)||R 204,175||100|
|Enjoy The View 16c||2 (0)||2 (0)||R 184,250||94|
|Scarborough Fair 16f||1 (0)||6 (1)||R 197,450||93|
|Liverpool Champ 16c||2 (0)||3 (0)||R 175,125||93|
|Doublethink 16c||1 (0)||5 (0)||R 142,150||90|
|Kamadeva 16c||1 (0)||1 (0)||R 70,150||89|
|Brandina 16f||3 (0)||5 (2)||R 236,750||89|
|Capetown Affair 16c||2 (0)||2 (0)||R 148,937||88|
|Union Castle 16c||0 (0)||2 (0)||R 56,000||87|
|Straight Up 16c||1 (0)||1 (0)||R 76,125||84|