Turffontein Moves To Tuesday

Racetimes to be advised


The venue for today’s multi-feature local meeting, Turffontein has received 44mm of rainfall overnight and it is currently still raining.

The track is waterlogged and with the forecast of further rain today and tomorrow, a decision has been moved to postpone today’s Turffontein race meeting(5/2/22) until Tuesday night (8/2/22).

Race times to follow.

Have Your Say - *Please Use Your Name & Surname

Comments Policy
The Sporting Post encourages readers to comment in the spirit of enlightening the topic being discussed, to add opinions or correct errors. All posts are accepted on the condition that the Sporting Post can at any time alter, correct or remove comments, either partially or entirely.

All posters are required to post under their actual name and surname – no anonymous posts or use of pseudonyms will be accepted. You can adjust your display name on your account page or to send corrections privately to the EditorThe Sporting Post will not publish comments submitted anonymously or under pseudonyms.

Please note that the views that are published are not necessarily those of the Sporting Post.

Notify of
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments



Popular Posts