Turffontein Today – Decision Pending

Rain at both tracks

4Racing have advised that Turffontein received 7mm of rainfall overnight and it’s still currently raining.

The Vaal Classic received 2mm overnight.

A decision on whether the meeting will go ahead at Turffontein or move to the Vaal Classic track will be made at around 08h30.

This is due to the fact that there is currently a storm bordering both tracks and there will thus be a better position to make a decision by that time.

Racing is scheduled to start at 13h00 and the first float is only due to leave at 10h00, so this gives an opportunity to wait until 8h30 to make the best decision.

Have Your Say - *Please Use Your Name & Surname

Comments Policy
The Sporting Post encourages readers to comment in the spirit of enlightening the topic being discussed, to add opinions or correct errors. All posts are accepted on the condition that the Sporting Post can at any time alter, correct or remove comments, either partially or entirely.

All posters are required to post under their actual name and surname – no anonymous posts or use of pseudonyms will be accepted. You can adjust your display name on your account page or to send corrections privately to the EditorThe Sporting Post will not publish comments submitted anonymously or under pseudonyms.

Please note that the views that are published are not necessarily those of the Sporting Post.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments



Popular Posts